1Password 6.4 support for editing Dropbox vaults [Full support for 1Password.com accounts only]

2»

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@Matty279: There is no ETA on 1Password 7 at the moment. Please stay tuned! :)

• mhamrah
    mhamrah
    Community Member

Wanted to +1 the local vault support for 1password 6. I have a personal dropbox vault and use 1password for work. I love the product. but recently switched from a mac to windows, and need to switch between 1password4 and 1password 6 now. On top of that, browser integration is useless as I can only integrate with one instance. Would love to get everything working fluidly on 1password 6 on windows as it was on my mac. Would also consider a discounted subscription for those of us that paid for 1password 6 personal.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @mhamrah,

I am a little confused. We have never sold standalone licenses for 1Password 6 for Windows, so I am not sure what you mean. If you want to use local vaults and 1Password account at the same time, you might want to wait for 1Password 7 for Windows. 1Password 7 for Windows with the support for local vaults is currently in Alpha, please check it out here.

Let me know if it helps. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• mhamrah
    mhamrah
    Community Member

I meant I had a local vault backed by Dropbox for Mac, and I'm forced to use 1password 4 for windows to use Dropbox. However I use 1password 6 for my company account on Windows. Would like everything in one place.

Thanks

• mhamrah
    mhamrah
    Community Member

Will check out vault 7!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@mhamrah: Ah, thank you for the clarification!

Please do not hesitate to share your feedback. It is always really helpful for us. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• brtsos
    brtsos
    Community Member

@Greg can I 1Password 7 (alpha) for Windows safe use?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@brtsos: The 1Password 7 Windows desktop app has been available as a public beta since March:

Introducing 1Password 7 Beta for Windows

Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.