To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have forgotten my Master password since last May and a cannot reset I have my Secret Key

Options
barryc63
barryc63
Community Member

I wanted to cancel my membership but since I don't know my password its impossible. I don't think you taking 3.99 a month for something I not using since May of last year is necessary.
So I can dispute the charges every month or you can help me cancel this one

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have forgotten my Master password since last May and a cannot reset I have my Secret Key

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @barryc63,

We’d be happy to help, but we can only do so by email. Please send us an email to sales@1password.com with the details. Thanks!

Ben

• ToInfinityandBeyond
    ToInfinityandBeyond
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, @barryc63 I am sorry to hear that 1Password has not worked out for you. Perhaps, if you like you could fill us in on your opinion. For example, were you not able to engage accordingly with the1Password product as part of your daily routine because of a lack of use for it or any other technical reason? Your opinion matters.

-- ToInf&B

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018
    Options

@ToInfinityandBeyond: Here at AgileBits we're definitely interested in not only helping our customers, but also hearing feedback on how we can do better. But, as Ben suggested, it's best to communicate via email when sensitive account information is involved. That way AgileBits staff can assist without exchanging account details here on a public forum. I'll close this since we're already helping them there. :)

ref: DIE-54784-574

This discussion has been closed.