No connection to server

Options

I try and save new passwords and I keep getting the error message that I've attached to this post. How do I get this resolved?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• treeleaf20
    treeleaf20
    Community Member
    Options

It was working for a couple days and then all of a sudden stopped. Nothing has changed with firewalls or anything like that as an FYI. I checked and I'm also on the latest version of 1Password.

• dteare
    Options

Good morning, @treeleaf20, and welcome to the forums! 👋

We're a little over zealous with the "network connection" error message and use it in some other error situations by accident. We'll get that fixed up but in the meantime I suspect the actual error is related to permissions. This is usually related to trying to save a login to a vault where you only have Read-only access but in this case I see you're using your Personal vault, so this isn't the issue. I wonder if perhaps your account is frozen, thereby making all your items read-only? In other words, is it possible your trial expired?

Please let me know and we'll dig deeper if need be.

Take care,

++dave;

• treeleaf20
    treeleaf20
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @dteare , I put in my credit card so it wouldn't be an issue. I registered on April 30th so my trial period would still be active.

• dteare
    Options

Thank you for the update. After replying to you I found another thread with a similar issue. Please see my reply there for more details and some instructions on how to collect some logs for troubleshooting this issue.

• treeleaf20
    treeleaf20
    Community Member
    Options

@dteare I see this in the logs.

• treeleaf20
    treeleaf20
    Community Member
    Options

The same thing happened, I disabled the extension and then re-enabled it and it works fine now.

• dteare
    Options

Thank you for this, @treeleaf20. Thanks to @beyer I think I understand what's causing this now.

We're digging in to this and hope to have a fix soon.

Thanks again,

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.