Tangerine Bank login/password not working

Options

Here is the URL:
https://www.tangerine.ca/app/#/

Using Password X 1.7.1, it doesn't recognize the user name field nor the Password field.

Works ok on 1Password.

1Password Version: 1 Password X
Extension Version: 1.7.1 (build #10701)
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• dalton
    edited May 2018
    Options

Thanks for getting in touch, @serpentz! While 1Password X appears to fill the fields correctly, it does look like the inline menu icon isn't showing up. Is this what you're referring to? I'll make a note internally, but in the meantime, you can always tell 1Password to show the icon by right-clicking in the form and selecting the Show 1Password option from the context menu.

• serpentz
    serpentz
    Community Member
    Options

Thank Dalton,

Yes I was refering to the inline menu icon missing.
    I was not aware that we can right-click and activate the 1Password menu icon.

But also another issue:

Most of the time I am using 1Password. On one of my computer, I need to use 1PasswordX.
    The behavior for Tangerine is different. While Tangerine Web Site works fine with 1Password it doesn't with 1PasswordX

I think that 1PasswordX is not compatible with the fact that I needed to use the Save login options in 1Password to make it works on that site, So it created web form details field. I needed to split up as well my password to another entry as well. For example the password is stored under a PIN Attribute.

So I believe that all entry password that doesn't use the default field username/password, seem to not work in 1PasswordX.

I guess you can check if 1PasswordX can access Web Form Field save by his brother 1Password.

Let me know your thought,

Regards,

• dalton
    Options

@serpentz: Sign-in forms like Tangerine's are a bit different (and more difficult to work with) due to the fields being on separate pages. The 1Password extension is able to handle this better with the ability to manually save/update Logins, but were still working on getting 1Password X to a similar place. For now, I'd recommend one of the following approaches:

• If you still have access to the 1Password extension, manually save a new Login with it using the following multi-page instructions: https://support.1password.com/create-multi-page-login/
    • Save and use two separate Logins (one for your username and one for your password) with 1Password X.

I know these types of forms are a bit of a hassle right now, but I'm hoping we can improve on these approaches in the near future.

This discussion has been closed.