To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I was just invoiced May 3 after an initial trial. May I get a refund, or prorated refund?

Options
abellinger
abellinger
Community Member

I did not use my subscription during the trial period. I was just billed on May 3 for the annual fee of $59.85. Is there any way I can get this refunded, or receive a prorated refund amount?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Refund for membership just billed?

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi @abellinger

We’d be happy to look into this for you, but we’re unable to discuss account details on this public forum. I’ll send you an email shortly so we can proceed. Thanks.

Ben

ref: CXX-57268-368

• FailedTrialUser
    FailedTrialUser
    Community Member
    Options

I've just been billed on May 12th, also never used the trial version as I found out that my iPhone version is not supported. I Googled for a few hours over the next couple of days to see any fixes / workarounds as there is a method that would requiring using someone else's phone to trick the Apple App Store. After this, I gave up and totally forgot that I was forced to provide my credit card for the free trial. Is it possible to get an email where I can also request a refund, please?

Pleased to see that this does seem possible.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018
    Options

@FailedTrialUser: It is impossible for us to give refunds through the App Store, as that's owned and operated by Apple. You would need to contact them. Just be sure to cancel your subscription there to avoid any further charges:

https://support.apple.com/HT202039

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.