Dropbox password not working when merging vault

Options
azzurrikicks
azzurrikicks
Community Member

Hello, I'm having trouble getting my iPhone to synch with Dropbox opvault. I had an issue here in the past - https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/52466/cannot-get-iphone-and-desktop-logins-to-sync - same issues this week w/ regards to the # of logins not matching/many missing logins. I read thru the string and fixed it all again. However, the issue now is that when my iPhone tries to re-synch and I try to merge vaults it asks for my Dropbox password again and it gives me an error that it's the wrong password. It is NOT the wrong password. I'm signed in on my laptop to DB and it's the correct one. Any advice? I've also closed rebooted both devices 2x, as well as deleted the opvault as suggested in the past.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• azzurrikicks
    azzurrikicks
    Community Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

Also, I'm on iOS 7.0.6 version, 1password 6 on laptop

ref: DQN-37841-121

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@azzurrikicks: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Dropbox again. Unfortunately we don't have any control over or insight into Dropbox, as that's a 3rd party service, but this guide will walk you through checking your setup to make sure that everything is configured correctly, which will help narrow down the problem:

If you’re having trouble syncing with Dropbox

Let me know what you find! However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. Either way, we're here if you have any questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.