To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

AgileBits subscription v Apple Store

Options
GotheToffees
GotheToffees
Community Member
edited May 2018 in Memberships

Hi Guys, just finished the trial and decided to purchase a subscription. Received an invoice from AgileBits ok and have checked out the pending payment on my credit card. All good. Then I also received an email from the Apple Store requesting payment. May be that I'd downloaded from the AgileBits site AND from the App Store - I can't recall, but obviously I'm not going to pay twice. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS High Sierra
Sync Type: Not Provided

ref: UQZ-22125-195

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@GotheToffees: It sounds like you signed up for a new 1Password.com account on both devices. You probably don't need two separate accounts, and signing into the one you want to keep on each of your devices will allow you to share the same information between all of them. Does that help? :)

• GotheToffees
    GotheToffees
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, no I don't believe I signed up for two accounts. I had been using the trial and then wasn't sure how to add another device. The easiest way seemed to be to go to the app store and download 1Password on that device. It all worked fine after that, the initial account was recognised . . . but eventually I ended up with two invoices. I've been onto Apple and sorted it today but still think it's confusing to Mac users (at least me anyway) about where you should actually purchase/download the product. Perhaps some sort of comms on your website when people are about to download? Thanks anyway.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@GotheToffees: If you didn't sign up for two accounts, there's no way to pay for two accounts. But then you wouldn't have two invoices either. Since I see that you're already in contact with Matt via email and anything else will necessarily involve sensitive account details, let's continue the conversation there. I'll close this discussion. Just get back to Matt when you get a chance and we can help you get things sorted. :)

This discussion has been closed.