To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How many times do I need to delete a password entry on 1password.com to completely remove it?

Options
batuhan
batuhan
Community Member

Hi,

While trying out the software some of my passwords are synced to service servers before I realized. I don't intend to use cloud syncing so created a standalone vault and transferred saved passwords to the new vault. Later, I signed out from 1password account on desktop app to prevent such issue to happen again. Now I'm using just the standalone vault.

I logged into 1password.com and deleted saved passwords, cleared trash and also the archive. (Why would you even archive a sensitive information that has been already deleted 2 times - but this is a question for another time...)

Are my passwords definitely removed from your cloud servers? Is there any other secret archive directory that I should clean in order to completely remove my data from your servers irreversibly?

I hope the answer is simply yes so I don't have to change every single one of them.

Kind regards,
Batuhan

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi @batuhan, welcome to the forum!

In order to completely purge your 1Password data, we will need to continue through email support. Please write to us at support+forum@agilebits.com with a link to this forum post, and we will be happy to assist you!

This discussion has been closed.