Closing the last tab of 1Browser on iPhone X

CyberNaruto
CyberNaruto
Community Member

When attempting to close the last tab in 1browser, while using an iPhone X; the “x” is hard to press, as it is partially obscured by the notch...
(Latest iOS beta & latest 1password beta)

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017

Greetings, @CyberNaruto!

Thanks for reporting this. A few other folks have also noticed/mentioned it and we've already got a bug filed for it (OPI-4298). Fix didn't make it into the 7.0.4 update though hopefully it'll show up in the next one, perhaps first in a beta build. :)

ref: OPI-4298

• CyberNaruto
    CyberNaruto
    Community Member

Don’t forget about this issue! :'( (using the latest 7.1 (70100001) beta)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

We haven't forgotten. :)

• mujtaba_mir
    mujtaba_mir
    Community Member

Do we know when 7.1 comes out? Has been a while since the iOS app has been updated.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mujtaba_mir: When it's ready. ;)

But in all seriousness, you've probably heard that 1Password for Mac version 7 is in beta, so we're pretty busy with that too along with stuff we're working on for iOS. After all, 1Password for iOS already got it's big update not so long ago; I think 1Password for Mac deserves the same treatment. :)

• mujtaba_mir
    mujtaba_mir
    Community Member

I am testing out the macOS v7 as well. But iOS feels left out.
    macOS has had a dozen betas now, iOS needs some love too.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mujtaba_mir: We love 1Password for iOS as much as we ever did, but it had it's big version 7 release already; it's 1Password for Mac's turn. ;)

• mujtaba_mir
    mujtaba_mir
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

I know we are close to v7 release for macOS. Any chance where we can check the change log of iOS betas? The one on https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPI4 isn't updated (for beta's).

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

@mujtaba_mir: You're not seeing betas there because there aren't any currently. The last beta was released as version 7.0.6. Each stable release's changelog reflects all of the release notes of the betas which led up to it. Sorry for any confusion that's caused.

• skylarp
    skylarp
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

@brenty That’s confusing to me, because I’ve been running a beta of 7.1 for a month and a half now, and it still shows up in TestFlight:

(I checked, and the iPhone X tab closing issue listed above is still present in this beta.)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@skylarp: Yep, me too. The last beta — 7.1 — was released to the App Store as 7.0.6. Sorry for any confusion that's caused.

• skylarp
    skylarp
    Community Member

@brenty Ah, okay. I really wish Apple would find a way to let beta users know when a final release has occurred for an app we’re testing. Thanks for clarifying!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@skylarp: I hear you. But honestly, I don't think most people care. You and I are used to sweating the details of version numbers, but almost no one knows which version of Twitter they have installed. Actually, neither do I! Anyway, so long as you update in Testflight, even when there's a stable release, you'll be up to date, even if there's some weirdness with the version numbers. Don't look at 1Password X if that throws you off; it's much more confusing right now. :lol:

• skylarp
    skylarp
    Community Member

@brenty Touché! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.