My Wife Quit 1 Password a Long Time Ago

Options
unhappycustomer
unhappycustomer
Community Member

Four years ago, my wife stopped using 1Password because changes I made on my MacBook Air did not appear in her i-Pad Pro. She is very frustrated with it and keeps her 90 passwords on four pages of notebook paper that are kept in a desk drawer. Also, I don't see every password in my iPhone and Apple Watch. In the past, I've had trouble finding tech support, so we just gave up. How can I make these things work?
Robert

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Five years ago, my wife stopped using 1Password because changes I made did not appear on her i-Pad

Comments

• roustem
    Options

Hi Robert,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble! I am guessing you were using Dropbox to get data in sync at the time. While it works well most of the time there are edge cases that could be a problem. This is one of the reasons we created 1Password.com — there are over 1 mln customers using it today and I have not seen sync-related issues for several years.

If you haven't already, please take a look at what it has to offer. The 1Password Families option would also make it very easy to share passwords with your wife and recover an account when needed: https://1password.com/families/

This discussion has been closed.