To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Where is my 1password.com vault stored on my local device?

Options
ttravlos
ttravlos
Community Member

I've created a 1password.com membership after having been a standalone customer since 2014 and have successfully migrated my vault, which was synced using dropbox, to two of my devices so far, windows and android. All looks good so far.

My question is, if 1password.com is not reachable for some reason, let's say I turn on airplane mode on my android phone, and I then open 1password, I've confirmed that I'm still able to see my vault data, so there must be a local copy on my phone. Is that correct?

Same question for other devices please. :-)

(And yes, I understand that if 1pw.com is not available, edits will not be synced.)

1Password Version: 7.0.552
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• ttravlos
    ttravlos
    Community Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

I mostly found my answer in the windows beta topic. Still don't know the locations but close enough.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ttravlos: Indeed, I'm sorry for the delay getting back to you. 1Password has an internal database it uses to cache the data so it can be accessed offline. This is stored in %LOCALAPPDATA%\1password\data\. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.