To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

cannot sign in

Options
hstaton
hstaton
Community Member

I used iTunes to purchase the use of 1Password for my Apple products beginning in June 2010 and documented with my hotmail address along with my credit card, of course. I used that hotmail.com address to sign in at the URL: https://my.1password.com/signin/ but it does not appear in your records, apparently after trying to register to find out more about the 1Password v7.0 that just came out. At that URL they also requires me to have a secret key which is stored in the Accounts tab on Preferences, this piece of information also does not show up either. I do have the password, I think, the third and last item that is being requested to sign in as well which I store in my 1Password application sitting on my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro. How can I engage with my account?

1Password Version: 6.89
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I do not appear to have an account with 1Password even though I have been using the app since 2010

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @hstaton

In late 2015 we began offering 1Password as a subscription membership service. The sign-in form you see at my.1password.com is the sign-in for that membership service. Without a membership subscription you would not have credentials to sign in there, and don’t have a “1Password account.”

We may be better able to assist you if we knew what you were trying to accomplish by logging in. Were you just looking for information about upgrading to 1Password 7 for Mac? If so you can read about that here:

1Password 7 for Mac: The Best Ever - AgileBits Blog

Please let us know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.