am going around in circles! need help over the phone due to Alzheimers.

Jeffs333
Jeffs333
Community Member
edited June 2018 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

phone .
Thanks
Jeff

[Private information removed from topic by moderator ~thightower. Please do not post sensitive on this public forum]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Need help trying to get new password up and running; am going around in circles! need help over the phone if at all posible due to Alzheimers issues. 210-8571737

Comments

• Jeffs333
    Jeffs333
    Community Member

Sorry guys, but I'm at my wits end on trying to get a new Password for my 1Password. Keep running into roadblocks

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

@Jeffs333

The staff should be along to help you soon.

Please do not post sensitive information to this public forum.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018

@Jeffs333: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry that you're having trouble. I'm not completely certain what you need help with, but if you mean that you have forgotten your password, that is not something we can "reset" for you: AgileBits has neither access to your 1Password data nor the Master Password used to secure it. However, please try the tips in this guide as they may help you gain access again:

https://support.1password.com/forgot-master-password/

You can try as many times as you want. You won’t be “locked out”, but you will not be able to access your data unless you can enter the required Master Password correctly.

If you need help with something else though, unfortunately without any information it's hard to help. Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

ref: EGG-78218-868

This discussion has been closed.