autofill issue

I have a website which when I try to autofill (via ctrl backslash) the login fails; but if I copy and paste the information from 1Password into the fields manually, the login is successful. I believe this just started recently, so perhaps an issue with a recent upgrade?

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: 6.8.534
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: ?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lisaperlie,

Do you see the same issue if you manually save a new Login item using the steps outlined on our support page How to save a Login manually in your browser?

• lisaperlie
    lisaperlie
    Community Member

I just tried that and it does not resolve the problem. I have only encountered this issue on one website: www.grainger.com.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lisaperlie,

So something odd does seem to be happening. Can you try something for me please. Edit your Gainger Login item and change the submit option from Submit when enabled to Never submit. Try filling and then click on the sign in button. Do you find that works?

• lisaperlie
    lisaperlie
    Community Member

Thanks - that seems to fix the issue!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of lil bobby, you are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.