1Password 7 mini can't select tags from the popup using the mouse

Options
jtrott
jtrott
Community Member

When saving a new entry from the browser interface, you can start typing a tag and a list pops up for autocomplete - great. You can use the keyboard to one by one go through the list and enter to select the tag.
You cannot use the mouse to select one. It just ignores the click and closes the popup.

1Password Version: 7.0.2
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: my.1password.com

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jtrott - I'm sorry for the trouble! That's certainly not expected behavior. I'm able to use the mouse to select tags. Can you be a bit more specific about the behavior you're seeing and what's not happening the way you think it should? Thanks. If you'd prefer, you can take a screenshot of what you see and post it using this method in the forum software:

• jtrott
    jtrott
    Community Member
    Options

Even better, I've emailed you a screen recording.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jtrott - thanks! I didn't see anything under the email address you used to register this account here on this forum, however, which means finding it may be difficult. However, you should get an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the email and "connect the dots." :)

• jtrott
    jtrott
    Community Member
    Options

Yep, I realised I used the wrong email address after I had already sent the email. You should be able to find it by the subject, which is the same as this thread subject.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jtrott Thanks, will reply over there.

ref: SZX-31989-618

This discussion has been closed.