IOS versions?

Options
ONEIL
ONEIL
Community Member

I found that my version of OSX was not valid (El Capitan) which I will be upgrading. My laptops are all Sierra. No big issue. Thought I would check on which IOS is supported. My phone is 11.4, my iPad is 10.3.3

Will my IOS work with version 7?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ONEIL: 1Password for iOS works on iOS 11. On iOS 10 you'd need to use 1Password 6. But keep in mind that you can sync your data between 1Password 6 and 7 on those devices as well. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• woodenbrain
    woodenbrain
    Community Member
    Options

Can you clarify that, brenty? I am "stuck" on ver 6.9.1 iOS on one iPhone that is on iOS 9. (I purchased "Pro" version, too.) Will it continue to work and sync via dropbox with 1Password 7 on MacOS? Any limitations?

In what order is it recommended to upgrade vaults or whatever in that scenario?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Can you clarify that, brenty? I am "stuck" on ver 6.9.1 iOS on one iPhone that is on iOS 9. (I purchased "Pro" version, too.) Will it continue to work and sync via dropbox with 1Password 7 on MacOS? Any limitations?

@woodenbrain: Sure thing! 1Password version 6.9.1 can sync via Dropbox or iCloud, or connect to 1Password.com if you have a membership. It will probably stop working with all three in the future, since it won't receive further updates (it was finished last year), but I'm not aware of any changes in the near future that would precipitate that.

In what order is it recommended to upgrade vaults or whatever in that scenario?

Do you mean convert to OPVault? This is easiest to do in 1Password for Mac. When you upgrade to version 7, it should automatically convert any AgileKeychain vault to OPVault. If you're using Dropbox, you'd just need to re-setup sync with the new vault on your other devices. Does that help?

This discussion has been closed.