To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I signed up for an individual plan in iTunes but I want a family plan

Options
DisQuoiToi
DisQuoiToi
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Memberships

As a long-time 1Password standalone user, I decided to upgrade to a Family Plan Subscription. I signed up foe a Trial Plan in the iPhone app assuming I could convert it to a Family Plan. That was not an option. I then learned that it's only possible from the 1Password website so I cancelled the trial. It says EXPIRED as of yesterday. However, when I go to BILLING in my 1Password Account, it says that the subscription is ACTIVE and that I should maintain it in iTunes. But there is no Family subscription in iTunes.

Please advise.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Signed up for INDIVIDUAL plan in iTunes. But I want a FAMILY Subscription.

Comments

• DisQuoiToi
    DisQuoiToi
    Community Member
    Options

I just realized than in iTunes, the subscription is active until JULY 7 ... not yesterday. Do I need to wait a month to switch to a Family Plan?

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi @DisQuoiToi -
    We can totally fix that for you! We'll pretty much click a magic button on your account that'll enable you to convert your current account to a Families account. I'll go ahead and send a message to the email your forum account was created under and we can continue the conversation there.

ref: HBK-58714-751

This discussion has been closed.