To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Moving to memberships

Options
the6adams
the6adams
Community Member

Longtime user of 1Password (its great). Just moving to membership from license. My questions are 1) after migrating should i uninstall the old license version to avoid any conflicts and if i dont, will any password changes or additions be updated in both places (agilebit server and then also in license version synced thru Dropbox...ie does it keep the 2 diff vaults in sync) and 2) if during the migration (before i can migrate every device in the family) if a password is changed in license version will it update onto the membership version or do i have to manually update that.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@the6adams: Local vaults (sync'd with Dropbox or otherwise) are completely separate from 1Password.com accounts. So we recommend migrating your data to the account and removing the old local vaults afterward:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Then, once you're signed into just your 1Password.com on each device, you'll have the same data across all of them and changes will sync seamlessly.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.