3rd party app integrations (Alfred, LaunchBar, etc) [3rd party apps will need to update]

Comments

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @Ben,

I will leave it with you for the time being and then take stock when you have heard back from Alfred.

• Fair enough. :+1:

Ben

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @Ben,

FYI, one more person has chimed in on the Alfred forum wrt this small matter, and I have referred them here.

• VeroPepperrell
    VeroPepperrell
    Community Member

A little update on the Alfred front: Alfred will have a pre-release later today which will improve 1PW 7 support. Andrew is making a final few tweaks now that 1Password has been generally released, and we'll pop an update in the thread below once the pre-release is out. :)

https://www.alfredforum.com/topic/11433-1password-70beta-8-no-open-and-fill/

Cheers,
    Vero

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @VeroPepperrell and @Ben,

As far as I can tell Alfred's update is only working with Safari NOT Chrome. I have left a similar comment on their forum.

• Thanks for the update, @VeroPepperrell! :)

Ben

• @HRD

Just to be clear: you’re running the version that was just released today?

Ben

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

hi @Ben,

Yes, I am. One other on Alfred's forum has made the same comment as me.

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @Ben,

Andrew from Alfred confirms my findings:

I can reproduce this, and I suspect this will need a fix in 1Password 7.

I've also tried updating Alfred to use the new 1Password 7 URL scheme for open and fill, but this seems to only work when 1Password is unlocked. If it's currently locked, the open and fill URL just gets ignored.

I've sent an updated email to 1Password

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

• kbaley
    kbaley
    Community Member

I'm having trouble with LaunchBar not picking up 1Password items since moving to version 7. Is this still something LaunchBar needs to fix? I didn't see anything on their forums on it and much of the talk here is for Alfred so wanted to check first.

• heihachi88
    heihachi88
    Community Member

Alfred 3.6.2 (915 build) and 1Password 7.0.1 - autofill not working in Google Chrome, but it's working using 1password mini. Would you guys fix this? I'm used to use Alfred with 1P, that a must have option.

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @heihachi88,

FYl, Alfred has responded on their forum as follows:

1Password have acknowledged this issue and will fix it in an upcoming update, at which point, I'll switch Alfred across to using the new 1Password URL scheme for formulating an Open and Fill

• heihachi88
    heihachi88
    Community Member

hi @HRD,

could you explain on how to change URL scheme in Alfred? Appreciate in advance

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @heihachi88,

That is what Alfred will do once the fix is shipped.

• MacKopes
    MacKopes
    Community Member

Others having same problem with 1Password integration (myself as well):
    https://forums.obdev.at/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11356&p=34199#p34199

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Disappointed this has not been fixed in the latest update

• @HRD,

have you tried this with the latest alfred beta?

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @rudy,

Yep, and Alfred confirms a fix is still needed on your side.

• @HRD,

This will get fixed after WWDC(June 3-8) and appear in the release notes as apple#1412.

Rudy

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @rudy,

Noted with thanks.

• Looking forward to seeing this myself. :+1: :)

Ben

• bradical
    bradical
    Community Member

Hey there, I'm not sure If this is the right thread but I've noticed that after 1P 7 upgrade, the alfred extension no longer autofills on load of the browser tab. Is this more on the Alfred side or the 1P side? Is this the same discussion?

• @bradical,

Same discussion.

Rudy

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @rudy,

Alfred is reporting that a fix is still awaited from your end.

• Indeed, it hasn't been fixed in 1Password for Mac quite yet.

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Please look at the latest posts on Alfred's forum.

The issue is clearly with you to pick-up and resolve, so kindly get this fixed.

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @Jacob,

Obviously, our posts crossed. What is the ETA?

• agresti
    agresti
    Community Member

hello im with 1 password 7 every things working, but now , when i saved a new login ,i cant use the bookmark with alfred , only apeared may old bookmarks, ive already update alfred , check and unckeck the option of third party ,in 1pass preference , but nothing :/

• mikeormerod
    mikeormerod
    Community Member

I agree this is still an issue, even with the latest Alfred build on Safari & Chrome 1P isn't opening the window to allow the fill to occur.

This discussion has been closed.