Trial will expire

tbat44
tbat44
Community Member

Hi,
we have two accounts. One is mine and it is registered as family account. The other one is the account of my wife and she is member of my family account. Today she got an email, that her trial ist expiring in 4 days.
Is her account automatically switching to a family member account, or will the account be frozen?

Greetings
Tobi

Comments

• Hi @tbat44,

It sounds like your wife has an account beyond your 1Password Families account. Maybe she created an individual account by mistake at one point? Without knowing the email address of your wife to look things up on our side it's difficult to tell definitively. It'd be best for her to email in to support@1password.com so that we can look that up for her.

Rick

• tbat44
    tbat44
    Community Member

Hi, I‘ve sent the email to the support, but didn’t get an answer. Time is running, because the account will be frozen.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tbat44: It sounds like you still have a few days left then. ;) Anyway, she'll still be able to access her data even in that case; frozen just means it cannot be modified.

We do need to reply to others who contacted us first, so I appreciate your patience in the mean time. We'll get back to you via email shortly. :)

ref: LVS-18162-743

This discussion has been closed.