Hi! I have an issue on the manulife Group Benefits sign-in page: it won't fill all three fields.

This is the sign-in page.

It has three fields for logging in, but 1P only wants to fill two of them, despite all three being saved in my Login details and showing in the web form details.

Am I missing something here? How can I make so that I don't have to manually copy/paste the remaining field?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Firefox 1.7.4
OS Version: Linux Mint 18.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:manulife

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @gregoireastruc,

Welcome to the forum. We are delighted to have you here!

I just tried creating a new item and found it to be filling correctly. Can you please try creating a new item directly from the sign-in page you created?

The easiest way to create a new item is by copying each value you need from the 1Password X popup and pasting them into the fields on the page. Once you're in the last field, click "Save in 1Password" from the inline menu. Then, click the arrows at the top of the save dialog, select "Save New Login," and click the save button. Creating a new item will save more information about the page which will help 1Password to fill it in future visits to this website. Once you've verified that login item works, you can click edit on your old item and delete it.

Please let us know if that works for you and thanks for using 1Password! :blush:

-Beyer

This discussion has been closed.