Can the left side menu be rearranged?

Options
LarryMcJ
LarryMcJ
Community Member

Not sure why I didn't post this before, but it's bothered me for quite awhile, so better late than never in asking. It would be nice if the hierarchy of menu items on the left side could be rearranged to suit the user. E.g., categories are far more important to me than Watchtower, as I use categories items all day long and I haven't had but a couple of things ever show up in Watchtower since it's inception. So, I'd like the categories to be on top, and Watchtower below. In fact, If memory serves me, that's the way it was when Watchtower first launched. If the user could drag/drop things around in the left side, everyone would be happy. Just an idea.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: macOS 10.13.5
Sync Type: AgileBits

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@LarryMcJ - Short answer: no. We're actually looking into allowing this, but allowing users to arbitrarily move entire sections winds up breaking templates on other platforms, for starters. So it's something we'd like to do a better job of, but it has to be done in a comprehensive, cross-platform way that adds functionality without breaking anything. We've nothing to announce on that front just now, but you're definitely not the first to mention it. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.