1Password for teams online application images and icons aren't displayed in Chrome

chris_
chris_
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Business and Teams

In Google Chrome, the online interface for 1password for teams fails to display images. The lack of icons makes it hard to use the interface, as for some actions (such as adding members to a vault) the icons are required.

I've attached a screenshot of what the developer tools have to say about the images that Chrome tries to load. I suspect it's a mismatch in CSP, since the images come from a.1password.com.

Could you make it so that images are displayed again in the Chrome version, or tell me what I should be doing differently? Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hrmm... I can't think of anything we've changed that would cause that. It works fine for me here in Chrome on both 1Password.com and 1Password.ca. Are you running any software like LittleSnitch or anything that could be interfering with network traffic?

Rick

• Can you tell me which version of Chrome you're using, and whether it looks right in another browser?

Rick

• chris_
    chris_
    Community Member

Hi @rickfillion, thanks for getting back to me.

It looks right in Safari. This is my Google Chrome version: 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I'm indeed running Little Snitch, but I've attached a screenshot of the rules for Chrome (allow anything).

• Hi @chris_,

Can you extract the exact url for those images and try them in a new browser tab?

Rick

• chris_
    chris_
    Community Member

Yes, when opening the URL in a new tab, they are displayed fine.

• chris_
    chris_
    Community Member

Hi @rickfillion, I just disabled my ad blocker (uBlock), and that solved the problem. I don't know why it classifies the image requests in the 1Password pages as unwanted, haven't had this issue on other sites, but I'm glad it's solved :-)

Might still be something worth looking into, I'm guessing more users of 1Password are paranoid enough to run ad blockers.

• I recommend that you report that to the ad blocker.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.