os upgrade to 10.13.5 ... 1P beachball/stalling

Options
SteveSalt
SteveSalt
Community Member

havn't seen this on other apps yet since i upgraded yesterday, but 1password seems to beach ball stop responding. Sometimes it never fully launches, do a force quit, might launch, might even fill in a browser login request or two but will stall within a few actions.

Doesn't seem to matter if it's clicked from within Safari / Chrome plug ins or launching 1p App itself from Finder.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.0.4 (70004001) AgileBits Sto
Extension Version: Ch: 4.7.2.90, Sf: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.5 (17F77)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SteveSalt - that's certainly not how it's supposed to be behaving; I'm wondering what else might be going on... So, to get a better look at it, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#NSP-57575-596]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @SteveSalt only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: NSP-57575-596

• SteveSalt
    SteveSalt
    Community Member
    Options

Sent!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SteveSalt - thanks. I'm guessing you didn't use the same email you used to register here or put the code [#NSP-57575-596] in the subject line, because I don't see attached as a reply to the thread I started in our email ticketing system. Just checking to make sure you sent it? (do not post your email address here).

• SteveSalt
    SteveSalt
    Community Member
    Options

I did neglect the brackets in the first email, but sent a follow up. Let me know if I should do so again...

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.