Graphics won't show up in chrome extension

Like the image, the graphics won't show up in extension.
What is happening?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:graphic

Comments

• MikeT
    edited June 2018

Hi @Jun144,

Thanks for writing in.

Did you recently update to Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update and you have Intel Graphics? If yes, it is a bug in Intel's graphics drivers as we use Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). Some folks were able to uninstall Intel drivers and default to Windows' built-in drivers which then resolves the issue but the automatic windows update can revert the drivers.

Can you first check for all Windows updates, make sure everything is updated and see if that'll resolve the issue.

If not, please report it with Intel's support team here; https://communities.intel.com/thread/125867

• Jun144
    Jun144
    Community Member

I think I updated Windows 10 April 2018, and I use Intel graphics drivers. But I don't know how to remove Intel Driver. Would you tell me how to remove the driver and solve the problem?
    Thanks a lot!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Jun144: It depends on your setup, but probably in Device Manager. However, this isn't something we can do for you, as it's well outside the scope of 1Password. If you're not comfortable managing driver software yourself, you may want to contact the vendor, or get assistance from a 3rd party that services their products. We are only able to provide support for our own.

This discussion has been closed.