To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account Frozen despite paying for lifetime licence.

birchescrest
birchescrest
Community Member

Hi, My account has been frozen and is trying to make me sign up to a monthly subscription despite the fact I have paid for a lifetime membership. I use 1Password V6.8 on 2 android devices and 1Password V4.6.2.626 on a windows machine. Any help would be appreciated!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @birchescrest

1Password membership is a separate offering from licensing. Could you please check your receipt and see which you’ve paid for? While a license does allow you to use the version of 1Password that you purchased indefinitely (as long as it works for you) it does not include our membership service or upgrades to our 1Password apps. Membership is only available as a subscription. We don’t offer lifetime memberships.

If you purchased a license and you’d like to continue using that you’d need to sign out of the membership that you are signed into:

How to move your data to a standalone vault to use 1Password without an account

If you’d like to upgrade to a membership you can read about the benefits of that here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

I hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.