Problems with submit after filling

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password in Chrome 67.0.3396.87 stopped auto-loading.

Comments

• roadking726
    roadking726
    Community Member
    Options

i think i'm experiencing the same issue with Chrome. I can fill the username/password but instead of auto loading, I have to manually load the page. please help.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @roadking726,

I've split your post away from the other conversation as what Slobie Taboobie seems to be experiencing is quite unique and odds are it isn't the same thing.

So 1Password should still be submitting a form after filling but a change in 1Password 7 does mean it's appearing broken for some people. We should be able to correct this for you though.

1. Enter 1Password's preferences and switch to the Browsers tab.
    2. There is an option titled Automatically sign in after filling usernames and passwords. If it is disabled enable it, if it is currently enabled please toggle the setting, disable then re-enable.
    3. You will likely see a prompt to save a file called 1Password_Autosubmit.scpt. Please authorise 1Password to save the file.
    4. Check to see if submit after filling is working, if it isn't please repeat the steps once more.

The change in 1Password 7 is we now sandbox both the Mac App Store version and the AgileBits Store one direct from us. Our Mac App Store are already accustomed to having to permit this file to be saved but it's new for our AgileBits Store users and will come as a surprise. The action of sandboxing 1Password 7 means we cannot create the file without first gaining user permission and I believe by default 1Password is simply disabling the submit feature when it finds the file is missing. Step 4 has you possibly repeat the steps one more time because I've heard from users where it didn't work on the first attempt but did on the second so it's worth adding that just in case.

If you find the submit after filling feature isn't working after this please let us know.

• roadking726
    roadking726
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. This did work after the 2nd attempt. Problem resolved.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad that lil bobby was able to help. We're here if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.