Naama
    Community Member
    Options

How do I contact a live person or chat?

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

These forums are the best way to get help. Experienced users can often help, and AgileBits staff do read the forums and reply, but they go from oldest request to newest so can take some time.

I'm assuming you use a Mac (you don't say) and that the question mark occurs in the Dock. If I'm right in those assumptions, it means that 1PW can't be found. That would happen, in particular, if the icon refers to 1PW6 and you have upgraded to 1PW7 (again, you don't say). If that's the case. If that's so, open 1PW7 by double-clicking it (from its place in the Applications folder) or from Spotlight (command-space brings up Spotlight and start typing 1Password until it shows up as an application, then press Return). That will open 1PW7 and put its icon in the Dock, and a right-click on this icon will give you an option to keep it in the Dock.

Of course, all my assumptions about your setup may be wrong. If it's something else, we need to know more about your setup before anyone can give an answer.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Naama! I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing just now, but without a little more information, it's difficult to say what might be going on, let alone how we can help. @danco's suggestions are excellent -- if you're referring to a dock icon, and you recently upgraded from 1Password 6 for Mac to 1Password 7 for Mac, then that'll be the answer. 1Password is (usually) installed into your Applications folder. If you open your Applications folder and drag it from there onto your dock, you'll create a link that will stay there even after you close the app -- a "shortcut" or "alias." If that's not what the problem is, can you tell us a bit more? What version of macOS are you using, and what version of 1Password for Mac? What's not happening the way you think it should, and what steps (specifically) have you taken? Thanks. :)

• Naama
    Naama
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. Thanks for your comments. Right now the icon is back in the dock and I opened it however I don't see my passwords. It is very frustrating that I can not speak to someone. I have not had use of One Password for over a week. Please help
    Naama

• Naama
    Naama
    Community Member
    Options

OK I got it figured out.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018
    Options

Glad to hear that all is well for you now, but if you need us we're here to help. Cheers! :)

ref: ZJE-77412-319

This discussion has been closed.