Options
2»

Comments

• webregnet
    webregnet
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty

Anyway, I like "most used". Not sure everyone would be happy with that, but I would hate to have to manually sort dozens of items. Food for thought

Multi sorts possibilities are made for that, to let users choose what is the most convenient for them.

That's what you are doing in giving users many sorts possibilities in 'All elements' display, don't you ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Well, offering automated sorting options is a bit different than manual sorting (not only for the users but also programmatically), but I see your point. :)

• webregnet
    webregnet
    Community Member
    Options

Adding 'most used' sort will be a first step in our needs, but I hope not the last.

A 1P TM said how passionate we are about your app. Keep in mind that there are thousands users, they will never come here to express themselves for lots of reasons and maybe the first one is the forum language, only in english. So we are just a few of your customers here.

• Ben
    Options

A 1P TM said how passionate we are about your app. Keep in mind that there are thousands users, they will never come here to express themselves for lots of reasons and maybe the first one is the forum language, only in english. So we are just a few of your customers here.

Understood, but even if there were a thousand customers that felt this way for every customer who posted here that would only be a small percentage of customers. That certainly isn't to say that we wouldn't consider improvements here. The number of customers interested is only one factor in determining the direction we're heading. It seems sensible to have something better here and hopefully we'll be able to implement something as we move forward.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.