Can partner's data be separate on an individual account

Options
Jennian
Jennian
Community Member

I've just bought an individual subscription, having had a licence for years and used Dropbox. All my data has transferred is now syncing properly on all my devices, but I hesitate to sign in to my account on my partner's computer - don't want his 1Password stuff, which is different, to be lost. At the moment his devices are still syncing via Dropbox.

1Password Version: 7.0.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: )S 10.13.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can partner have separate data with an individual subscription?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Jennian: You can make additional vaults within an individual 1Password.com membership and organize things that way, but if you're sharing the account (Master Password, Secret Key, etc.) you'll both have access to everything the other saves there. You can, however, get a 1Password Families membership, and that includes 5 family members in the base price, each family member you invite having their own account using a Master Password they choose. It also allows you to easily share vaults securely and help family members recover their accounts if they get locked out — along with many other benefits. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Jennian
    Jennian
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the help - worked fine

• Ben
    Options

On behalf of Brenty you're most welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.