Payment systems in Poland are not properly maintained

In 2015 I've started toppic: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/220141#Comment_220141
Is it so complicated to allow users in Poland to use one of most popular online payment system PayU to work with 1Password?
What is the problem in filling card numer into field which has internal name "number" and date into field with name "date" in format "mm/yyyy"?
BTW: CVV is properly filled.
Sorry, but it is really hard to understand why such small fix can't be done within 3 years.
Isn't it that the power of 1Password is usability for users worldwide?
I understand that you have now 1P7 but better for users, and for you, will be to make 1Password less changing but more working. Users will prize you for it. Please don't understand be wrong. It is good that you are changing 1P but please don't forget about real problems users have with app.

1Password Version: 7.0.5
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.15
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @PLMan,

As best I can tell the PayU report got lost amongst a number of other reports. What we need is to learn of a site where we can hopefully create a test account without too many hoops so that we can reach the payment page that uses PayU. Do you know of a suitable site? Unless I missed it when reviewing the other thread all I could see was a very small code snippet from an example page but no reference on how to reach such a page for further investigation.

• PLMan
    PLMan
    Community Member

Hi,

Test page address: https://yogqs9.axshare.com/card.html

If you will any further help, let me know.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @PLMan,

At first glance that looked like it would be useful but surely that can't be how PayU is used on real commerce sites, it's just a bunch of fields with a URL that I suspect isn't related to PayU. I'm hoping this isn't how sites use PayU as that will make life more difficult. As you've interacted with PayU in the past are there commerce sites I can visit that will allow me to see how they incorporate this payment processor?

This discussion has been closed.