To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

2FA - locked out account

Options
mzda2
mzda2
Community Member

Good day,

I am urgently trying to access my vault, I recently replaced my phone and forgot to turn off 2FA in the web portal before I did so. For some reason I cannot turn it off via my browser either as it is also asking for a 2FA key. Could you please disable it for me please so I may access my account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@mzda2

Account specific inquiries are best handled by emailing support. They require email due to the very nature of the request. It’s also more one on one vs an open public forum and more account specific details can be communicated to the staff as needed.

Support@1Password.com

Send the request from the email associated with your account, please. You will get an auto reply with a ticket number. Also include a link to this topic if you don’t mind. It helps prevent duplication of efforts on the staffs part.

Reply back to this topic with the ticket number, so the forum staff and the email staff can connect the dots. No further information is required at that point.
    The staff will reply to you via that email.

Replies are answered in the order received. So there could be a small wait time.

Please also take the time to add the support address to your whitelist or address book so replies don’t end up in a junk or spam folder by accident.

• mzda2
    mzda2
    Community Member
    Options

Sent a mail several hours ago, still waiting for a response.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2018
    Options

@mzda2

We make every effort to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours, and generally work on responses in the order inquiries are received. We'll be in touch via email shortly.

I hope you understand that due to the nature of this request we're only able to assist via email. This is applicable to any requests that require a 1Password Team Member to look up details about a specific account.

Ben

ref: LQT-94141-438

This discussion has been closed.