Filling American Airlines

So I have read up on the American Airlines post here but I'm obviously doing something wrong. I cannot get 1P to fill more than 2 fields. AA has 3. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

1Password Version: 7.1.BETA-0 (70100000)
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: MacOS 10.14B3
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@cmfrazier: With all the betas, there's a good chance it isn't you. ;) Can you tell me which browser versions you're using? This may be something with our new filling engine, but I'd rather just test it with a similar setup.

• cmfrazier
    cmfrazier
    Community Member

@brently I’m using the latest Safari Technology Preview Release. FWIW it has never worked for me over the years. This isn’t something that stopped working.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019

@cmfrazier: Aha. Sure it does, but in the stable releases of Safari and 1Password. You just won't be able to fill a login saved on one page on another where the form is different, since they like to change the field names. You'll need to install the extension from Apple's Safari gallery and follow the instructions in my post here to save a login on the page you intend to use it. This also works in other browsers. We'll also see what we can do to improve it in the new beta 1Password filling engine before Safari 12 is released officially. Thanks for letting us know you're having trouble with the prerelease! :)

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#130

This discussion has been closed.