I thinking about this correctly?

Options
thuyhahe
thuyhahe
Community Member

Currently in a trial month on family - figured I'd get used ot it and then if I'm game, as I'd manage and the generally more tech aware person, I'd then get my wife's computer and phone on board if we purchase.

So - if I do the family plan, I've got my passwords on my computer and my phone, lets say Vault 1.
My wife, separately, has her own passwords on her computer and her phone with her own master log on, etc, Vault 2
We then have a shared "vault"/folder where we can share joint accounts , etc , Vault 3 / Shared Vault

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@thuyhahe: With a 1Password Families plan, each person will have their own "Vault 1", known as Personal/Private, which only they can access (their account also uses a Master Password of their choosing), in addition to any vaults shared with them. By default, there's a single Shared vault that everyone has access to, but you can also create others and share them with some, all, or none of your family members. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.