Loads keychain without errors, but does not show my data

Hi all,

I use 1P in my iPhone, iPad and several Windows with dropbox seamlessly. A couple of days ago I bough 1P for Mac, and when I tried to load ANY keychain (I tried with several) it loads without any problem, it accepts my Master Password, but it does not show ANY content, it is as if it were a new keychain (and it's new not because I use this keychain everyday without any problem).

To AgileBits:
Its an awful error, and I really don't like this cheap forum solution for customer support when you pay $40 for a Software.

Thank you.

Hugo

Comments

• Stu,

Thank you for your reply, I tried your solution of clearing the cache, but the problem persists. I know 1P is designed to work with one keychain, I always use the one in Dropbox, but I tried with other keychains to see if the problem was that this file was corrupt or something. The strange thing is that I use this file with my iPad and Windows 1P versions and is working like a charm since I bought the software.
    I am sorry if I sound rude with the comment about the forum and I appreciate your help.
    Now I will send a support request through the link you provided me.

Thank you very much for your help.

Hugo
  • Hello Hugo,

I'm sorry that Stu's suggestion didn't work, but I'm confident we will get to the bottom of this issue.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? To generate the report from 1Password on your Mac, open 1Password and select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report. Then attach the entire file to an email addressed to support@agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in your email message so that we can "connect the dots."

Please do not post a copy of your report in the Forums!

Cheers!

Brandt
This discussion has been closed.