Trying to send draft your software will not allow me to select category

chetgolfer
chetgolfer
Community Member

While writing a draft of a question regarding a second vault that appeared after migrating from an old Mac to a new Mac ( you may find the draft in your software), I was called away from my computer and it timed out. I returned to the draft and attempted to pose the question and received a message that a category had not been selected. When I attempted to select a category all of the options were grayed out so I could not correct the problem. I see no option for me to cancel and start over with my original question. How do I proceed?

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: (688001
OS Version: OS X 10.13.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Trying to send draft your software will not allow me to select category

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018

@chetgolfer: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you're referring to the forum software. I couldn't tell you for certain the cause, as we don't make it; we make 1Password. But it sounds like you maybe just needed to sign in. You can, however, always post in any category you want by selecting it from the main index:

https://discussions.agilebits.com

And then click the New Discussion button there to create one. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

ref: VZG-43884-787

This discussion has been closed.