7.1.BETA-1 crash when editing newly saved login (standalone version)

Stephen_C
Stephen_C
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have submitted a crash report. I mentioned in it that I had not posted here about the crash but decided to do so in case anyone else has experienced it. I created a new login item, saved it and then needed to edit the user name. As soon as I clicked on the Edit button 1Password crashed.

(The crash report was not submitted from my registered email address but does refer in the notes to my registered email address.)

Stephen

1Password Version: 7.1.BETA-1
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• @Stephen_C,

Unfortunately those notes aren't searchable, so I'd recommend pinging one of us via direct message with the email address you did file it with so we can find it ;)

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@rudy unfortunately mere mortals can't message team members :) (the ability to do so is disabled). If someone messages me I will reply with the details.

Stephen

• @Stephen_C,

If you're able to reproduce this reliably could we get you to do so and then immediately generate a DR?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@rudy I will do that but, sadly, at present I can't reproduce the crash. :(

Stephen

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Well be sure to let us know when you do @Stephen_C :+1: :smile:

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@rudy I have just experienced a further crash using 7.1.BETA-1 (all other version details as my first post in this thread) and have submitted a crash report (this time using the same email address as is associated with my forum registration ;) ). As it's possible it may be linked to the previous crash I also generated a diagnostic report and emailed that.

In this case I had added a new software licence item, synchronised to my iPhone and 1Password Mac immediately crashed.

The reference for the diagnostic report is #WFS-29438-693.

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thank you, Stephen! We'll see what we can discover from the diagnostics. :)

ref: WFS-29438-693

This discussion has been closed.