To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I confirm my present 1password account?

Raptor22
Raptor22
Community Member

How do I find out what my existing membership is?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I get information about my 1password membership?

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

If you have an account, i.e. you have subscribed to 1Password, you can enter your email address at the bottom of this page when you click on "Find my account": https://my.1password.com/signin .
    Same goes for 1Password.eu and 1Password.ca

You will get an email from AgileBits if they have found an account belonging to that email address.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed. Just keep in mind that you will only have an account if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Otherwise, you can use 1Password without an account and sync data yourself. Anyway, we're here if you have any other questions. Cheers! :)

• charliecarroll
    charliecarroll
    Community Member

Hi there - I think I upgraded my 1Password license through an in app purchase (or similar) rather than a subscription. My old phone is now broken. I have a new phone and am trying to bring the passwords across. I am being asked for email address,secret key and master password. I don’t have a secret key (I think) as I don’t have an account. I have checked on the find my account page and they say I don’t have one either. So how do I activate the new app with all of my old passwords etc?`

• Hi @charliecarroll,

As Brenty mentioned above you’ll only have those things if you have a subscription. Without one we do not store your encrypted 1Password data. To recover from a situation like this you would need to set up syncing with the same sync service you used on the old device:

Sync your 1Password data

If you had not set up syncing you’d need to restore a backup:

1Password backups

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.