No search when filling with 1P 7.0-b15

mzel
mzel
Community Member

I have a rather complicated setup here, so let me explain the setup 1st and the problem later.
-I am using Masterpass as a method of payment for the Dunkin Donuts app
-I have 2 different accounts with Masterpass linked to two different email accounts

• for the reasons I still can not understand 1 of them requires me to login with my Citibank Online account login, while the other takes the Materpass credentials as expected.
  • for the reasons I still can not understand when I choose Masterpass to pay from DD app it brings me directly to the Citi Masterpass login and does not give me a choice of which of my Masterpass accounts I would like to use.

Now, for the problem: I do have the Citi credentials stored in 1P, and would like to autofill it in the Masterpass login screen. However 1P shows me only a single entry for the other Masterpass account and no ability to search for the other login.

1Password Version: 7.0-b15
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.0.0
Sync Type: 1P subscription

Comments

• Hey @mzel. When the Masterpass login screen pops up, does it open in a browser? Searching when filling doesn't work in browsers, so if the login page opens in an in-app web view or your external browser, you won't be able to search. In that case, I recommend adding the URLs you need for the app to the Login you want to use, with either a Mac, PC, or iOS device.

This discussion has been closed.