list of sites on the left column but when I try to open the site by clicking they do not open

Options
drhead7x
drhead7x
Community Member

I'm trying to update my passwords by letting 1Password7 set the passwords but can't get the sites to open when I click on them. I get info box on the right that gives password and other info but won't open the darn sites! What am I doing wrong???

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.13.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:list of sites on the left column but when I try to open the site by clicking they do not open

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@drhead7x - I'm sorry for the trouble! It sounds as if your saved Login items may not include the actual sign-in URL. Can I ask: how did you create these Login items? Did you do it manually, by clicking the plus (+) button and adding the details yourself? Or were these saved via allowing the browser extension to offer to save it for you, after manually entering your credentials into the website's login page?

• drhead7x
    drhead7x
    Community Member
    Options

You know, I can't remember, however, until just recently when I used 1Password the sites would come right up. I think it's after having updated to 1Password7 that I started having this problem. I really only noticed it when I was trying to let 1Password7 update and make safe passwords for me.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@drhead7x: Hmm. Could you please clarify the exact steps and what you're clicking? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.