When searching logins is there a way to hide documents in the search view?

Options
jgseale
jgseale
Community Member

When searching 1Password Logins is there a way to hide the documents from the search view? If there are multiple documents attached to an entry, I end up having to search through the listing just to find the actual login.

1Password Version: 7.1 Beta-1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.136
Sync Type: 1Password Membership Account
Referrer: forum-search:When searching logins is there a way to hide documents in the search view?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jgseale: There isn't a way to "hide" any items from search, as that would make it impossible for you to find them even if you were explicitly searching for them. That would be nuts. Have you tried narrowing your search? You can do this easily by typing more into the search box, to better match what you're actually looking for (giving items meaningful names helps a lot too). But you can also use 1Password for Mac's advanced search options by clicking the "magnifying glass" icon in the search box:

That allows you to choose from a ton of different options to find just what you're looking for. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.