To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I got off to a bad start. I signed up for a family account and downloaded the Windows app.

tschaberg
tschaberg
Community Member

I could not get the Windows app to accept my master password. Then I could not sign in via my Chrome browser, so I tried to reset my master password and ended up creating a new family account. Now I can log in by my browser on the new family account but not through the Windows app or the Chrome extension. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both, but neither recognizes the master password.

I would like to delete the first family account and thereby only have one account. Second, I would like to have the Windows app and the Chrome extension recognize the master password of my new family account.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:chrome extension and windows app do not accept master password

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018

@tschaberg - I'm sorry for the difficulty! It sounds like a bit of a rocky start, indeed. Don't worry, though -- we'll get you squared away. However, as it looks like you've asked this same question of our email support team, let's keep the conversation going that way, instead of in multiple places at once. Thanks! :)

ref: KLJ-19238-466

This discussion has been closed.