Issues when I try to subscribe to your newsletter

Options
tetardbleu
tetardbleu
Community Member

Hi,
Just a quick message to inform you that subscribing to your newsletter doesn't work from this page (at least for me)
https://1password.com/newsletter/
when I click "sign up” literally nothing happens.
I managed to subscribe anyway, however, via https://agilebits.com/company/newsletter
Regards,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tetardbleu: Yeah kind of weird. It looks like it tries to submit, but nothing seems to happen. Thanks for letting us know so we can get to the bottom of this! :)

ref: b5site-601

• FrancoisD
    FrancoisD
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem for me. First I thought it's a problem with my addons like adblocker etc. but after I tried different settings, different browsers, different devices I knew it's a problem on your site. Gimme my time back! :-)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Indeed, sorry about that! I think we may have tracked down the issue. Hopefully we'll have a fix soon, but in the mean time the other URL above should work. Cheers! :)

• FrancoisD
    FrancoisD
    Community Member
    Options

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise, thanks for your patience!

• tetardbleu
    tetardbleu
    Community Member
    Options

I just realized that I never received your last newsletter, even if I'm supposed to have successfully subscribed. Now, the link that didn't do anything before, says that we will receive a link shortly to confirm our subscription, but nothing happens (yes I've checked my spam folder), and the second link to subscribe, given in may previous post, now redirect to the first link... Maybe you could add my forum's e-mail manually to the list yourself ? Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tetardbleu: We haven't sent out a newsletter for quite some time that I'm aware of (I receive them too, though I generally have some additional insight as an AgileBits team member), so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

However, while I'd be happy to get you added manually, we have fixed the issue you oringlaly reported already, so this should work just fine now:

I just used another email address of mine and received the confirmation email within — literally — a second, so I suspect that will work for you as well. Let me know! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018
    Options

@FrancoisD: In case you're only receiving notifications for direct @-mentions, I wanted to ping you here too. This should work for you now as well:

Cheers! :)

• tetardbleu
    tetardbleu
    Community Member
    Options

The last newsletter that I didn't receive was the one titled "Firefox beta invites". But maybe you didn't send it to everyone ? I tried to subscribe again with another e-mail and I received a confirmation. We'll see if it works this time.
    Happy Easter weekend!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tetardbleu: Aha. Yeah, that was completely separate from our AgileBits newsletter, and you would have only received that if you'd explicitly signed up for the Firefox 1Password X beta. That explains it. Happy Easter to you as well! :)

• srgmello
    srgmello
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem. Newsletter submission button seems that is not working

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

@srgmello: Chrome? We've got a fix for that which will hopefully be deployed soon. Another browser should work in the mean time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ref: web/1password.com#96

This discussion has been closed.