Not all options available throughout apps

rkonings
rkonings
Community Member

I am using the Android version, Windows version and Mac OSX version of 1Password.
I like the product very much although I can't seem to find a way to add Extra password labels in Android.
I use this a lot to add a Google Authenticator key or add additional codes in case an app has a passcode and the web-app uses passwords.
Another problem is the windows app, where I can't add extra vaults. I am actually wondering if these inconsistencies are here, why is there no option to add a vault on windows, why can't I add extra labels in the Android App?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @rkonings,

You're right, those are two pretty big inconsistencies. They aren't purposeful, and I'm hopeful that they'll go away soon enough. While our apps still have inconsistencies, they're leaps and bounds better in that regard now than they were not too long ago. We've been putting a large focus on these kinds of things over the past couple years. We still have a way to go, though.

Rick

• rkonings
    rkonings
    Community Member

@rickfillion
    I saw a post from 2016 off the same issue on Android. Do you guys have any plans to add this?

• @rkonings : yes. I can't share a specific timeline, but it's something we want to see happen.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.