I just upgraded to a family plan. How do I move my wife's iOS 1Password account to our family?

erniek640
erniek640
Community Member

It only exists in iOS now. My account moved fine. But, on Mac all of my wife's passwords are now gone. They only exist on her iPhone now which syncs to iCloud?7.07

1Password Version: 7.07
Extension Version: 4.7.2
OS Version: OSX 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• rob
    rob
    edited August 2018

Hi, @erniek640.

It's going to be hard to figure out what your setup looks like here on our public forum. Could you send me some diagnostics reports? Create a separate report from each of your and your wife's devices as described in these guides:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com. You'll receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID. Post that here when you receive it. Once I can see the diagnostics, I'll help you get things sorted out. :)

• erniek640
    erniek640
    Community Member

Problem solved by using a clone backup and exporting the 1password data from the Mac.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@erniek640: Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that you were able to work that out, but be sure to verify the following so you don't end up in a confusing situation down the road:

• All of your data (and your wife's) is available in your respective account(s) at http://start.1password.com/vaults
    • You have only your 1Password account setup in the app on your devices: no local (Primary) vault, which would be completely separate from your account

Either way, let me know if there's anything I can help with. :)

This discussion has been closed.