Misalignment in popup (1Password 7.2 beta 1)

Options
JuCos
JuCos
Community Member
edited August 2018 in iOS

Good morning,
First of all a huge bravo to the team, using automatic filling directly from 1Password is just incredible!

I noticed a problem (which is more a display problem than a real operating problem):
When you want to connect in an app that has not made the link with his website’s URL and the popup of 1Password opens, the elements are misaligned (see screenshot attached). I use an iPad 9.7”.

Good day and thanks again;)

1Password Version: 7.2 (beta 1)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12 dev beta 9
Sync Type: 1Password.eu

Comments

• MrRooni
    edited August 2018
    Options

Thanks for that report, @Ju971. I can confirm that I am seeing that here as well. I've filed this as a bug in our issue tracker.

ref: apple-2033

• go2jo
    go2jo
    Community Member
    Options

@MrRooni Any chance I can get added to the iOS 1P 7.2 b1 list? I know there are a limited number of TestFlight slots, but I've waited so long for 1P autofill integration in iOS 12 & didn't realize I needed the 7.2 beta to test it. B-52 bummer! Pretty please with (the sweetener of your choice) on top? 🙂 I also wasn't sure where to ask since the beta threads were closed. You can contact me directly.

Thanks ... either way. 👍

• @go2jo Done! Looking forward to your feedback. 🙂

• go2jo
    go2jo
    Community Member
    Options

Awesome! Thanks! Installed! Looking forward to finally use 1Password only for autofill.

• My pleasure!

This discussion has been closed.