To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New OSx install caused double billing

Options
hawk713
hawk713
Community Member

A problem with my 2015 model MAC required a reformatting my disk and a new version of the operating system. While struggling to install a new version of 1password, I had to download a new copy of 1password which led to a second charge for a 1password family plan. I only have one copy of 1Password on the following devices, an iMac, a MacBook, two iPhones. The MacBook is primarily used by my spouse, but is shared when we travel. I have disputed the new charge on my credit card.

1Password Version: 7.07
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawk713
    hawk713
    Community Member
    Options

Maria Kovalevsky
    Executive Zookeeper @ 1Password
    https://support.1password.com/

Maria asked me to explain my dispute and referenced the support forum. Please have her text or call me so I may explain the reason as it is not appropriate for this forum. I do have some questions for the forum about creating a seamless operation for 1Password Family Plan across multiple Apple Products.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi @hawk713

We don’t have the ability to provide support through SMS or telephone but we’d very much like to get this sorted out for you. Could you please email us the details to support+forum@1password.com from the email address associated with your 1Password account? When you do you’ll get an email back with a support ID. Please post that support ID here.

Thank you!

Ben

ref: MTB-74664-164

This discussion has been closed.