1Password main window gets in the way after being hidden when using cmd-\ in Safari to auto-fill

Options
grrrrraham
grrrrraham
Community Member

Hey there, when 1Password is locked and I have 1Password main app window open but hidden in the background (cmd-H) and then call 1Password in Safari using cmd-\ to fill in passwords, the main 1Password window comes to foreground, as well as the mini window overtop.

When I unlock 1Password via mini window, find the password in the mini window, the mini window disappears but the 1Password main app window is still foreground blocking the Safari window. The active app is still shown as Safari so I have to annoyingly cmd-tab away and back again to bring Safari to visible foreground.

Steps to reproduce:

Go to 1password main app, lock it. (For extra annoyance resize it so it fills the screen.)
Hide 1Password main app (cmd-H)
Go to safari and cmd-\ to autofill
Note 1password main app has sprung foreground along with mini window
Enter master password in mini window
Auto-fill credentials, mini window disappears
And now you have 1Password main window stuck in foreground......

Thanks

Graham

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@grrrrraham - thanks for reporting this; we're actually tracking it as a bug, and hope to address it in a future update. I don't have anything to share in terms of progress/timeline, but this is definitely already on our developers' radar. In the meantime, thanks for your patience with us as we work to address it.

ref: apple-1157

This discussion has been closed.