Two small UI bugs on 7.2 beta

Tetryl91
Tetryl91
Community Member
edited August 2018 in iOS

Running the latest 1PW beta (70200003), and noticed two small UI bugs that you’re probably already aware of, but I’ll point ‘em out just in case. Happens on iPhone 6S and 6th gen iPad running the latest iOS 12 public beta.

1) When you go to an item list, the items do indeed load instantly (yay!) but there’s a Select Items button that appears on top of the list. This does not appear instantly, and when it does appear it pushes all the other items down, which is a little jarring.

2) When filling in an unidentified app, the text input field part of the search bar is shifted to the left a little, so part of the S in Search is cut off and the cursor is hidden behind the magnifying glass part of the search bar, making it seem like the search field won’t allow you to select it.

That’s all. The fuzzy search and instant item loading in the latest beta works great. It also seems to have fixed the item list quickly disappearing and reappearing during launch/sync, so that’s awesome too!

1Password Version: 7.2 (70200003)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12 Public Beta 8 (I think that’s the latest one)
Sync Type: 1PW account

Comments

• Thanks for those bug reports @Tetryl91. I've gotten them both filed in our bug tracker. Glad to hear you're enjoying the instant loading and fuzzy search. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.