To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrade to family account in 1P7

rapathx
rapathx
Community Member

I have upgraded my account to family, I was using 1P7 but my wife had a trial using 1P6. She cannot log in to 1P7 as it won't allow her to remove the trial. It has been set up in 1P6 but I cannot delete the trial off 1P7. Is there an easy way to do this? The plus and minus are greyed out.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @rapathx! If your wife had a trial account as well, it sounds as if she may have set up an Individual account in 1Password. Is that the case? If so, does she have any data in it that she wants to retain? Or was it merely for the purposes of experimentation?

If she has no data she needs from that account, then you can invite her to join the family account. Once she's done that and you've confirmed her sign-up, she could lock (but not quit) 1Password 6 on her Mac using the lock icon in the top right of the main window, then go to Help > Troubleshooting > Reset all 1Password data. This would return her install of 1Password 6 for Mac to "as new" condition, and allow her on next launch to sign in with the new account details.

This discussion has been closed.